I am so used to writing about other people, it is strange to read about myself. Or my projects. However, to save you from looking me up on the Google search engine – or Bing, if you are at UCL – here are some nuggets:
- Oxford Brookes University mentioned “Homer”, the open source books scanner by my fellow digital anthropologists Juliano Spyer and Cosimo Lupo, which was featured at The London Design Festival at UCL.
- “The page is no longer a cage – publishing books on iPad”. Mag+, the iPad magazine software developed by Bonnier Technology Group, highlighted our event on their website.
- “Altogether now”. The Journalist, June 2010. We gave a talk at the Not On The Wires’ Digital Storytelling conference held at the London South Bank University, backed by the BBC School of Journalism. Rosie Niven interviewed me about our concept of the digital collective for this article.
- “Anthropology in London Conference 2011 (reprise)”. Digital Cargo on my portraiture job at the anthropology conference organised by Brunel, SOAS and Goldsmiths at UCL.
- “Creative to the extreme”; “imaginative”; “a pleasure to work with”. Comments on LinkedIn.